If it’s Important, ENCRYPT IT!
In today’s uncertain and data sensitive climate, its abundantly clear that your data is no longer safe. You never know who’s looking.
The question now becomes, how do we protect our own data?
What is Enigma?
We have designed, engineered and produced a patented, USB based real time, transparent, on-the-go hardware encryption and key management device we call Enigma. Enigma is compatible with both WIN and MAC operating systems and any USB protocol. Further, Enigma does not store data.
Once authenticated to your computer or network, Enigma can monitor all data-on your PC, server, backup drive, NAS device, as well as all cloud storage applications. If you wish to share encrypted data with others, they must each have an Enigma and the password you used to encrypt the data. Otherwise, no one may ever decrypt the encrypted data.
- ‘One click’ file and folder encryption
- Intrusion Prevention-prevents malware or spyware from infecting your data
- Change the passwords at any time
- ENIGMA does NOT store data
- Encrypts data on PC, laptop, network, backup device, and all cloud storage applications!
- Real time OTG encryption
- USB protocol
- Immune to malware and OS attacks
- Transparent & Independent of OS
- Key management
- 2 factor authentication
- Patented, FIPS 140-2
- Computer Hard Drive
- Any backup device
- Card Reader Storage Device
- Cloud Storage
- NAS Storage Device
- Any USB Storage Device
- USB enabled Computer or Tablet
I keep a lot of confidential information on my laptop. I am usually very careful about keeping my laptop under close physical control but had an unfortunate lapse and left my laptop on a plane…that could have cost me dearly if not for the Enigma hardware encryption. I had encrypted the hard drive using Enigma and had backed up my data, which I encrypted and stored in the cloud. Enigma encrypts that data too.
Enigma is really an investment in peace of mind.
The Problem – Data theft
- Trillions are stolen yearly by hackers/bad actors
- “91% of data theft is caused by human error”
- 70% of SMB’s who experience a data breach will go out of business in 6-9 months.
- While blaming companies, consumers aren’t any better at protecting information.